Monday, July 29, 2013

Confirmed...I Stinking Love This Show


Man, I love Mythbusters.
I don't know if it's the fact that I'm getting a little older or what, but there just seems to be less and less on tv lately.  I find myself watching (if I watch anything at all) shows that are entertaining and at least a little bit informative.  Mythbusters, for me, has been my go-to entertainment for years and since they added the majority of their seasons on Amazon Prime, I've been kind of on a Mythbusters bender lately.  

Anyway, I got asked earlier in the spring to do caricatures at a few local jazz and art festivals, so I did this as a demo to hang in my booth.  I cheated and sketched it out a little first, so it's not a true "theme-park" sketch where you just go at it with a marker, but that's ok.

Maybe I'll do the Pawn Stars or American Pickers guys next, I bet they'd be a LOT of fun to draw. :)

No comments: